COME & EXPLORE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Phoebus Amusement Park is located at Camp William, Purok 3, Brgy. Tamayong, Calinan District, Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines 8018 (Beside The Prayer Mountain)
What are the ticket prices?
The ticket prices are as follows:
- P280 : Age 6-17 (20% Juniors’ Discount)
- P350 : Age 18-59 (Regular Rate)
- P280 : Age 60 & UP (20% Seniors’ Discount)
- P280 : PWD (20% Discount)
- P150 : Additional Payment for Day Tour to Enter the Night
5 years old & below are FREE.
How do I get to the Phoebus Amusement Park?
By private car:
From Davao City proper, drive to Calinan District town proper. Look for Jollibee Calinan. Once at Jollibee Calinan, turn left going to Kalye Apike. Follow this road until you get to Brgy. Wangan where you will see a Petron gasoline station and a convenience store standing at the corner. Turn right and drive straight ahead until you reach Phoebus Amusement Park which is also called The Covenant Mountain and Prayer Garden of Eden Restored or The Prayer Mountain. Allow at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours travel from downtown Davao City. From Calinan to The Villages, drive takes about 17 to 20 minutes.
(Please DO NOT use GPS or apps like Waze to locate The Prayer Mountain. Directions are not accurate and can lead you to difficult roads. Please follow our given directions instead as this is the easiest way to get to The Villages. The roads are safe and cemented all the way.)
By public transportation:
From Bankerohan, you will find many vans, jeeps that travel to Calinan. A terminal is located in the area. The vans will stop at an endpoint terminal in Calinan. From the terminal, you can ask where you can get a tricycle going to Brgy. Tamayong. Fare is P30 per head, but if you ask to be brought to the gate of The Villages, you will have to pay P50. Some tricycles agree to “pakyaw” (pay for the entire tricycle) and charge P200 for the whole ride. You can also arrange for them to pick you up after the event.
Phoebus Amusement Park provides free shuttle service on certain days. Be sure to call your customer care representative or booking officer for confirmation.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is. In respect to the nature of the place as a prayer compound, we impose a strict dress code. Short skirts, short pants, rubber slippers, ripped jeans, sleeveless, skimpy and flimsy clothes are strictly prohibited inside the compound.
NO Compliance means NO Entry.
How do I pay?
There are several payment options to choose from, which we advise rather than walk-in payments due to the limited number of accommodations in the Park.
- Over-the-Counter Bank Deposit
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Phoebus Amusement Park, Inc.
Account No.: 0051-0015-04
- Pay Cash at Satellite Office (3/F Blue Building, JMC Complex, Philippine-Japan Friendship Highway, Davao City, Philippines 8000 (Beside JMC/ Davao Airport)
- Pay Cash upon Arrival (Camp William, Purok 3, Brgy. Tamayong, Calinan District, Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines 8018 (Beside The Prayer Mountain)
- Pay Online via Credit/ Debit Card (Reserve & Pay Tickets at www.PhoebusParks.com)
- Pay Online via PayPal (Reserve & Pay Tickets at www.PhoebusParks.com)